Rick Itzkowich Speaker
One of Rick’s passions is to do live presentations. Malcolm Gladwell in his book Outliers states that the best way to achieve international stardom is to spend 10,000 hours honing your skills. Rick has spent more than 30,000 hours honing his speaking skills.
If you’re on this page, it’s because you are considering having Rick as a speaker at one of your events.
Consider Rick for:
- Conference Headline Presenter
- Seminar Leader
- Event Speeches
- Expo Roundtables
- Keynote Addresses
- In-house Company Training
When you hire Rick, “The LinkedIn Guy,” you can expect an engaging and entertaining overview of LinkedIn with the following takeaways:
- How you can use LinkedIn in conjunction with your current offline networking activities to help you generate a lot more business.
- Why LinkedIn offers a superior alternative to cold calling and how to use it.
- If you are on LinkedIn, you learn how to step up your involvement to get triple the referral results.
- If you are not on LinkedIn, you will understand why you need to get started today!
- The “what,” “how” and “why” of using this untapped online social networking and marketing tool.
For more information please fill out the form here. Include the details of your event, and Rick will get back to you within 48 hours.